Home > Windows 10 > 1.6ghz Pentium4 720p Movies

1.6ghz Pentium4 720p Movies

Contents

Overclock.net Join Overclock.net Home Forums News Gaming Reviews Rigbuilder Search My Profile Remember Me Forgot Password? Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? is my system is slow for 720p movies???? Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build.

Jun 13, 2011 at 2:10 AM #22 Mussels Moderprator Staff Member Joined: Oct 6, 2004 Messages: 45,599 (10.18/day) Thanks Received: 12,896 Location: Australalalalalaia. Jun 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM #24 Mussels Moderprator Staff Member Joined: Oct 6, 2004 Messages: 45,599 (10.18/day) Thanks Received: 12,896 Location: Australalalalalaia. Report • #12 jackbomb July 23, 2012 at 20:56:09 If you can get that hyper-threaded P4 for less than $15 shipped, go for it. The best one I know of, that will let you play FullHD 1080p on a basic config, is  CoreAVC.

Windows 10 Pentium 4

Otherwise, don't bother. My cpu not maxed out since, it takes about 20-30%.. I have succeeded to have 1080p playback on a system that is from 2003 : 1.7 GHz Pentium M (Banias 1MB L2 Cache) 512 MB Ram (DDR) CoreAVC is not efficient. They work fine even in full HD if they can be played via VLC (like youtube) I'm hoping that the CPU would help with that, but I recognize that a better

Some of that comes from the albatross of the truly atrocious Pentium D CPU, and some of that comes from the mere 2GB of memory in the system. Hard Drives 2 WDC 1TB 1 WDC 1.5TB 1 WDC 640GB 1 WDC 320GB 1 Seagate 200GB Internet Speed 1.5Mbps down/384Kbps up Other Info APC SURT 1000XL Logitech Z-560 Wiimote Mikrotik AWESOME POST. Windows 10 On Core 2 Duo I'm looking at the lowest cost upgrade, and my first guess was that a 3XXX series Radeon would help, but I've started to doubt whether that is the actual bottleneck here.

special thanks! Windows 10 Old Laptop except the In, Out, Junk and Trash files are empty. You helped me a lot! http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/pentium-4-2-4ghz-512mb-ddr400-enough-for-720p-videos.357033/ Works like a charm! 🙂 In conclution ladies and gentlemen, snake should get a new computer.

I was using GOM Player. Core Avc Codecs Free Download It needs that extra cache just to keep up with a 512KB Northwood, clock for clock. http://www.cpu-world.com/sspec/SL/S...It's a Pentium 4 @ 3.4GHz, 1MB L2 with Hyper-Threading. My experience with this 9-year-old box shocked me: It ran super-smooth and was surprisingly responsive just navigating Windows 10’s menu system.

• Opening five-media heavy websites meant waiting an inexorablly long time for the computer to respond to other instructions.
  • Off-Topic Tags How-tos Drivers Ask a Question Computing.NetForumsCPUs/OverclockingGeneral Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading or with Higher L2 Cache?
  • It is a proven high performing Codec (in absence of GPU) that  let's you play 1080p on: Minimum Requirements (using CoreAVC): Processor: 1.5 Ghz (Dual core), 2.6Ghz (single core) Graphics: Modern
  • So you're saying that this graphic card isn't good enough?
  • View: New Articles|All Articles Home|Reviews|Forums|Articles|My Profile About Overclock.net | Join the Community |Advertise|Contact Us|All Staff MobileDesktop © 2017Enthusiast Inc.

Windows 10 Old Laptop

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]please wait...Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)VA:F [1.9.22_1171]Rating: 0 (from 0 votes) IS-T thank you very very much, i have a p4 3.2 nortwood with a hd3650 and i can play VA:F [1.9.22_1171]please wait...Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)VA:F [1.9.22_1171]Rating: 0 (from 0 votes) Alex Hello - is this software available for mac too?Alex VA:F [1.9.22_1171]please wait...Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)VA:F [1.9.22_1171]Rating: 0 Windows 10 Pentium 4 The S12 with the Chrome browser and Windows 10 was no different, as it would continually drop frames and pause playing a 720p movie trailer.  My Verdict: It works and installs Windows 10 On Old Pc if there was a tool which tests the actual cpu speed of the OS in virtualbox rather than incorrectly reading the speed of the host OS, please let me know.

I forgot CoreAVC this time 'round (been through your excellent guide before). To help your very slow CPU to decode that huge dataset we know as 720p video, you need more processing power. I can now run Full HD, 1080p content butter-smooth on my 1GB, 1.8Ghz Core SOLO laptop(yes, you read that right!). Minimum Requirements for Running 1080p on PC: A. Pc Requirements For 1080p Playback

Now I can watch 1080p movies smoothly on my Pentium 3.2 Ghz single core, just because I have installed CoreAVC, its such amazing software! I upgraded to a 4850 and it didn't improve. Thank you very much. :)I am planning to upgrade my 7 year old, primary computer even further, to reach the maximum specifications it can take/handle. With a different processor, for example, the SL7PP, will I be able to get higher Bus Speeds?"Depends on the board.

Most of today's software is optimized (read bloated) for bandwidth-rich multi-core CPUs and will choke on a P4--especially on a 533MHz board. Pentium 4 Windows 8 VA:F [1.9.22_1171]please wait...Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)VA:F [1.9.22_1171]Rating: 0 (from 0 votes) Snake PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks for any suggestions.

Subscribe ▲ Learn more about PCWorld's Digital Editions    🔎 Home News Reviews How-To Video Business Laptops Tablets Phones Hardware Graphics Cards Input Devices Displays Printers Storage Networking Cameras

Credit: Gordon Mah Ung More like this Windows 10 review: It's familiar, it's powerful, but the Edge browser falls... Give that a try. You might be able to get away with a Geforce 6-series if you transcode to MPEG-2 first, but I can't say for sure. Windows Xp Vs Windows 10 Performance But the problem is not limited by the Hardware, but it's with the codec that you use.

Report • #18 Fingers November 12, 2012 at 19:44:31 Burn a DVD or CD with Puppy Linux and boot to that. noskas16 View Public Profile Find More Posts by noskas16 30 Mar 2010 #4 zzz2496 Windows7 Ultimate 64bit 1,364 posts Err... Report • Related Solutions› 100% cpu usage while browsing with chrome and firefox › pentium 4 how to › overclocking oem pentium 4 › [Solved] Can I put a Pentium4 processor The youtube 1080p is still not possible, but i can download the videos and watch it after.

No noobs, no missing information, just plain tech-talk! virtualization: the feature of a cpu that allows multiple OS to boot at the same time with little slow down. If the HT on had the larger cache then things would be clearer, but HT with a smaller cache would have to dip into RAM sooner to keep both paths flowing No, create an account now.

A good quality... I don't mind lower L2 cache, as long as web-browsing/playing videos is not affected, and I would like to multi-task more, where I believe HT will help; as I often get You give up a lot, though, from battery life to performance and overall weight. The cpu definitely cant handle 1080p on its own.